Have you been hurt or a loved one has been killed due to the negligence of another? Under Maine law you are entitled to full compensation for your injuries.
We have recovered millions of dollars in settlements for our clients, including:
- $500,000 settlement in auto accident/wrongful death case
- $300,000 settlement in civil rape case
- $225,000 settlement in auto accident/personal injury case
- $210,000 settlement in auto accident/personal injury case
- $195,000 settlement in auto accident/personal injury case
Personal Injury Law
At Douglas McDaniel & Campo, we have extensive experience negotiating personal injury and wrongful death claims in Maine, with every major insurance carrier. We litigate these claims through trial when necessary. Our lawyers have the skill and reputation to accurately determine the value of your claim and to insist on a fair recovery during negotiations.
Often, the resolution of personal injury/wrongful death cases involves complicated legal and regulatory issues.
Working with a Personal Injury Lawyer
- We will explain the person injury claims process to you
- Outline the difficulties that might be encountered along the way
- Outline the contingency plans for dealing with difficulties
- Throughout the claims process, your case will receive the personalized attention it deserves.
Call for your Free Consultation for:
- Automobile injuries
- Homeowner, business, or workplace negligence
- Injury due to defective product
- Injury due to assault
- Industrial disease (like asbestos, peritoneal mesothelioma)
- Negligence that leads to injury
- Medical malpractice
Under Maine law, survivors have up to two years after the death of a loved one to file a wrongful death suit. If you or somebody you know might have a wrongful death claim, it is important that you contact us as soon as possible so we can evaluate your case and determine what rights you may have.
Have Questions? Call our Personal Injury attorneys today.
We are located in Westbrook, ME, and proudly help clients in Augusta, Portland, Lewiston, South Portland, Bath, Brunswick, Bangor, Biddeford, Saco, Sanford, Belfast, Waterville, and beyond.