Creditors have rights in Bankruptcy Law
Bankruptcy Law is designed to give debtors a fresh start, but if you are a creditor with outstanding balances tied up in the courts, you have rights under Federal law. If you have received a bankruptcy notice, you still have rights.
Our experienced Maine Bankruptcy attorneys can help you navigate the federal bankruptcy proceedings.
As your Bankruptcy attorneys, we can help you determine if you are eligible to:
- Secure a part of the distribution of the bankruptcy estate
- Challenge a debtor’s right to discharge
As your Bankruptcy lawyers, we will:
- File contests to the discharge of your debt
- Stay on top of deadlines in the bankruptcy proceedings
- Advocate for you with the court appointed trustee
Contact us today for your free Creditor Rights in Bankruptcy consultation.
We are located in Westbrook, ME, and proudly help clients in Augusta, Portland, Lewiston, South Portland, Bath, Brunswick, Bangor, Biddeford, Saco, Sanford, Belfast, Waterville, and beyond.